Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Haiti Day 4


Today was another day of great ministry. I presented my final session today and worked with our team members to lead another Q and A session. My session today was following the example of Jesus as Prophet, Priest, and King (Hebrews 1:1-4) as a way to better understand how minister more effectively in the aftermath of the earthquake. Each of these roles can be used to help pastors understand in more detail what God is calling them to do. Part of this teaching also included how to evaluate and minister to the heart of the suffering person.
This was a day where many of our team members were struggling a little more with the heat, humidity, food, etc. God is good and we aLl found extra strength to sustain us in our ministry. My travel into the city today impressed upon me again the overwhelming needs here in Haiti. More to come!
Blessings,
Dr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment