Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Profoundly Moving Film

This weekend my wife and I went to see one of the most profoundly moving films I have ever seen. To be honest, I don't go to see that many movies due to the poor quality and the high prices. This movie was an exception, a big exception. The movie is October Baby, and it touched me on an emotional and spiritual level that rarely happens to me. The movie is about a young woman who discovers that her medical and emotional problems are rooted in the fact that she survived a failed abortion. I don't want to say much more about the plot in case you have the opportunity to see it.
I hope you will take the time to see a movie that will touch your heart and leave you with many toughest about the price our nation pays for abortion on demand and the impact it has on the lives of the women who abort their child.
Blessings,
Dr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment