Thursday, February 9, 2012

You Go Girl!

I don't fall off my chair any more. After 26 plus years of pastoral ministry and counseling, I have heard it all when it comes to how people deal with life, relationships, etc. This morning I was watching Good Morning America and it happened, I fell off my chair! I can't remember the last time this happened. Let me refer you to this link for you to read and see for yourself what happened: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/02/victorias-secret-model-quits-to-reserve-body-for-my-husband/.
In an era where many women seem to feel that exposing more is better, I gotta say this young lady has gained my respect and admiration! If you have a daughter, get her to read and see this story about Kylie Bisutti. Now I am waiting to see the flack she will get for taking this stand. Ladies, how about standing with her?
Blessings,
Dr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment